Cold pressed fig seed oil can be used for the care of all skin types. It significantly moisturizes, nourishes the skin and slows down the aging process, because it counters the effects of free radicals. Due to its high content of EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), i.e. Omega 3, but also Vitamin E (“the vitamin of youth”), it is an excellent antioxidant.
Fig oil obtained from dried fig seeds, is a very valuable oil because of the wealth of held substances with anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties. It contains healing and regenerating phytosterols and tocopherols. In addition, it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, mainly omega-6, i.e. linoleic acid. It also incorporates a high dose of vitamin E in the form of a tocopherol complex. The richness of such diverse and valuable compounds, as well as, the versatility and effectiveness of action (including extremely strong antioxidant properties) make it one of the “elixirs of youth”.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Fig seed oil application & properties:
- Has a strong anti-wrinkle effect.
- Improves the tension, colour and hydration of dry skin and it has an antioxidant effect.
- It strengthens and seals the epidermal lipid barrier. Moreover it replenishes the deficiencies of fatty components in the skin.
- The oil increases the skin’s resistance to external factors and it stimulates its natural repair processes.
- The product soothes inflammation and irritations and enables skin regeneration.