Natural dietary fibres
Our Innovation in liquid
Main applications in food
- confectionary – cocoa and fruit coatings, creams, chocolates, pralines, biscuits, spongy cakes, cookies, wafers, fitness bars, granola, liquid toppings (milky basis, nut creams, choco creams), jellies, candies
- bakery – white bread, wholegrain bread, crackers, rolls, cakes
- fruit preparations, jams, marmalades, fruit fillings
- meat and fish products -luncheon meats, sausages, canned fish, vegan meat
- ketchups, mustards, dips, souces
- premixes in powders, instant drinks, soups, souces
- dairy -ice creams, yogurts
- gluten free products
- high fibre drinks and smoothies
- sport and dietary supplements
Low content of fat 5%, and high content of fibre min 60%, Strong cocoa and color flavor, cocoa fibre replacing industrial cacao powder in recipe. 35-100% can be replaced. Good water and fat binding capacity as for natural product, so stabilizers and emulsifiers can be reduced from the recipe. Used in cocoa coatings, “High fibre” chocolate drinks, chocolate bases, extruded snacks, a’la Nutella “RICH in FIBRE” cream, fitness bars and other chocolate flavored, low fat products.
Incredibly rich in several valuable health promoting phyto-nutrients, and anti-oxidants such as polyphenols and anthocyanins that are vital for our health. In addition to direct consumption, and on top of their gelling, freshness and stabilizing properties they can be used in dark (purple) colour marmalades as natural colorant.
Supports proper functioning of the entire gastrointestinal tract and facilitates weight loss. Special production technology allows us to obtain high quality pure fiber, whose molecules have an extremely large active surface. As apple fibre expands in the gastrointestinal tract it reduces hunger, reduces the absorption of calories from food, and improves peristalsis. Used as a substitute of gelling agents in the production of ketchup and tomato paste. Extends freshness of bread and other bakery products as it preserves juiciness (succulence) of the product. Can also be used in meat processing – to hamburgers and sausages, to stabilize and improve structure. Apple is used as well in light-color thermostable marmalades as gelling agent.