Cold pressed cranberry seed oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids and has a unique balanced ratio of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Omega 6 (linoleic acid) is an essential fatty acid that is not readily available in the human body and must be consumed with food. Omega 6 has anti-inflammatory properties that relieves eczema. The high levels of omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) in this oil, that is obtained from dried cranberry seeds, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidant properties of cranberry oil benefit both young and mature skin. Indeed, cranberry fruits in general are a rich source of nutrients. It is also said the held proanthocyanidins can help protect the skin from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
Vaccinium Macrocarpon is a rich source of protective antioxidants, including polyphenols, carotenoids and phytosterols. The oil contains phospholipids that stimulate collagen production and it has properties of a natural emollient that softens dry skin. The oil’s anti-inflammatory properties prevents itching and scalp problems. Unrefined cranberry seed oil is also high in vitamin E and Vitamin A, which are essential for cell growth. Tocotrienols and tocopherols are two forms of vitamin E found in the oil and have strong antioxidant properties, hence, protecting the skin from environmental stressors.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Cranberry seed oil application & properties:
- Reduces wrinkles and prevents dryness. Moreover it improves skin elasticity.
- Contains tannins, anthocyanins, flavonoids and phytosterols with antioxidant, anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can help to treat eczema and psoriasis.
- Provides effective relief to scaly, itchy and irritated skin.
- Can have good influence on heart-related problems, among others, hypertension, as well as autoimmune diseases.
- Helps to restore nourishment to the scalp and to the damaged hair; it is a natural solution to dandruff.
- Can be used as an ingredient for skin care products, lotions, lip balms, hair care and sun protection products.