Cranberry seed oil cold pressed is a rich source of essential fatty acids with a unique balanced ratio of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) is an essential fatty acid that is not readily available in the human body and must be consumed with food. Omega 6 has anti-inflammatory properties that relieves eczema. The oil obtained from dried cranberry seeds has high level of Omega 3 (Alpha linolenic Acid) which has also powerful anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidant properties of cranberry oil benefit both young and mature skin. Cranberry fruits in general are a rich source of nutrients. It is also said the proanthocyanidins can help protect the skin from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
Vaccinium Macrocarpon is a rich source of protective antioxidants, including polyphenols, carotenoids and phytosterols. The oil contains phospholipids that stimulate collagen production and has the properties of a natural emollient that softens dry skin. Anti-inflammatory properties prevents itching and scalp problems. The unrefined cranberry seed oil is also high in vitamin E and Vitamin A which is an essential part of cell’s growth. Tocotrienols and tocopherols are two forms of Vitamin E and have strong antioxidant properties, protecting the skin from environmental stressors.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Cranberry seed oil application & properties:
- reduces wrinkles and prevents dryness, improves skin elasticity
- contains tannins, anthocyanins, flavonoids, phytosterols with antioxidant, anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties
- can help to treat eczema and psoriasis
- good relief to scaly, itchy and irritated skin
- can have good influence on heart related problems, like hypertension and autoimmune diseases
- helps to restore nourishment to the scalp and demaged hair; natural dandruff solution
- can be used as an ingredient for skin care, lotions, lip balm; hair care; sun protection products