Cold Press Safflower Seed Oil contains linoleic acid belonging to the omega-6 family, which prevent water loss from the skin, soothe and soften irritated skin. Carthamus tinctorius is also called safflower oil. The reason for this is the color of its flowers that resemble a precious spice. Flakes and oil were already used by the ancient Egyptians in the manufacture of dyeing cosmetics like lipsticks. The plant owes these properties to its high content of cardamines.
Safflower oil will works as an ingredient in lotions and oil mixtures for moisturizing dry skin, AD, and psoriasis. It can also be added to an emollient bath. Thanks to the distribution of fatty acids and a large amount of antioxidants, the oil will work in the care of aging skin. It’s a great addition to soothing cosmetics after depilation.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Oil with a strong golden yellow colour.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-95%.
- Not resistant to high temperatures, do not heat above 65ºC.
- Very susceptible to oxidation.
- It is recommended for the care of dry, mature and damaged skin.
- Has a beneficial effect on hair growth and healthy skin, because it contains vitamin E.
- It contains fatty acids: linoleic acid, arachinic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid and vitamins E and A.
- It is gentle and easily absorbed through the skin.
- Helps with hair falling out.