Cold Press cherry seed oil has a softening and soothing effect. Recommended for dry, delicate, irritated and moisturized skin. Cleanses dead cells from the skin. Improves the elasticity of blood vessels. Delays the aging process of the skin. Moisturizes, nourishes and tightens. Applied to hair, it nourishes hair and gives it a shine. The oil contains valuable oleostearic acid and omega-6 and omega-9 acids, as well as antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins E and A. It absorbs very well.
Prunus Avium is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids, which are a natural component of the skin’s lipid coating. Deficiency of fatty acids in the skin is manifested by weakening of the skin’s protective barrier, slowed healing process, dry skin, wrinkling and flabby skin, dermatosis, flaking, inflammation, increased susceptibility to blackheads and eczema and frequent irritation and redness of the skin. Due to its high oleic acid content, is one of the light oils that are quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a feeling of greasiness and viscosity.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a natural scent. Does not cause skin colouring.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- It improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Applied to hair, it nourishes and adds shine to hair.
- It leaves the skin moisturized, nourished and tense.
- It has an antioxidant and UV-absorbing effect, protecting against free radicals and the sun.
- Regenerates damaged skin and nails.
- It is used as a supplement to increase the absorption of active ingredients.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.