Cold pressed cherry seed oil has a softening and soothing effect. The product is recommended for dry, delicate, irritated and dry skin. Its application cleanses dead cells from the skin. Its use improves the elasticity of blood vessels and delays the aging process of the skin. Cherry seed oil moisturizes, nourishes and tightens. When applied to the hair, it nourishes and gives it a shine. The oil contains valuable oleostearic acid and omega-6 and omega-9 acids, as well as antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins E and A. It absorbs very well.
Prunus Cerasus is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids, which are a natural component of the skin’s lipid coating. A deficiency of fatty acids in the skin is manifested by weakening of the skin’s protective barrier, slowed healing process, dry skin, wrinkling and flabby skin, dermatosis, flaking, inflammation, increased susceptibility to blackheads and eczema and frequent irritation and redness of the skin. Due to its high oleic acid content, cherry seed oil is one of the light oils that are quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a feeling of greasiness and viscosity.
We sell only in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Cherry kernel oil application & properties:
- It is a natural oil with a natural scent. It does not cause skin colouring.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- Its application improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- When applied to the hair, it nourishes and adds shine.
- It leaves the skin moisturized, nourished and tense.
- The oil has an antioxidant and UV-absorbing effect, protecting against free radicals and the sun.
- Its application regenerates damaged skin and nails.
- It is used as a supplement in loations and emollients to increase the absorption of active ingredients.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.