Cold pressed linseed oil (Linum Usitatissimum) is used as an additive to body oils and its application is intended for oily, cracked skin prone to inflammation. It has an anti-inflammatory, softening and anti-itch effect. Moreover, it stimulates regeneration of the dermis and epidermis, softens scabs and accelerates the healing of burns, decubitus ulcers, ulcers and abscesses. It works against the creation of blackheads. Linseed oil is excellent for skin and lip care. Linseed oil / Flaxseed oil can be easily used both internally and externally – directly on the skin, hair and nails.
The main components of flaxseed oil are the triglycerides of unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic, alpha-linolenic and oleicn and the saturated fatty acids: palmitic and stearic. By means of cold pressing, linseed oil, apart from maintaining its fatty acid triglyceride content, also contains biologically active ingredients such as vitamin E (the so-called “youth vitamin”), β-carotene, lutein and plastochromanol-8.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Linseed oil application & properties:
- Can be easily used both internally and externally: directly on the skin, hair and nails.
- It improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Contains a silymarin, that helps to lighten dark spots on the skin.
- The oils has an antioxidant and UV-absorbing effect, protecting against free radicals and the effects of too much sun.
- It moisturizes and regenerates the skin, normalizes sebum secretion and reduces discoloration.
- The product regenerates damaged skin.
- It is used as a supplement.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.
Availability of linseed cake powder depends on demand for linseed oil production.