Cold Press Walnut oil is easily absorbed by the skin, is characterized by good spreadability and lack of excessive greasiness after application. contains about 85% of essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFA), especially essential fatty acids (EFA) linoleic acid (74%) and alpha-linolenic acid (10%), and the unsaponifiable fraction in the form of tocopherols, phytosterols and phospholipids.
Dermatological and cosmetic activity of EFA in Juglans Regia is related to the possibility of building them into the structures of intercellular cement, which results in the skin becoming more elastic, improves its barrier functions against harmful environmental factors (pollution, UV), reduces TEWL and as a result improves epidermis hydration and increases the production of anti-inflammatory factors.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a pleasant nutty smell and taste.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- Recommended for all skin types, also very well tolerated by oily, acne-prone, mixed and polluted skin.
- It has an anti-inflammatory, healing, regulating and strongly moisturizing effect.
- Suitable for skin irritated e.g. after peeling with acids or retinoids, as a soothing and conducive treatment for regeneration and formation of new, healthy epidermis.
- It is also recommended for hair and nails care and moisturizing.
- It can also be used on the eye area, neck, décolletage and the whole body.