Cold Press Strawberry seed oil belongs to a new, interesting group of oils obtained from berry fruit seeds. These are valuable oils for cosmetic and food use. Strawberry seed oil is known for its rich and unique content of valuable nutrients in the form of antioxidants and essential, mainly polyunsaturated fatty acids including linoleic acid belonging to the omega-6 family, which prevent water loss from the skin, soothe and soften irritated skin. It also contains a very high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid belonging to the family of omega-3 acids, characterized by a strong anti-inflammatory effect and a very high concentration of natural tocopherols – vitamin E, known as health and youth vitamin and carotenoids – vitamin A.
Strawberry seed oil contains ellagic acid – a very strong antioxidant protecting against DNA degeneration and preventing cancer. Low content of oleic acid and saturated fatty acids makes the oil friendly for oily skin. Thanks to its high antioxidant content is stable, resistant to rancidity and is a modern component of antioxidant cosmetic formulations aimed at preventing skin damage caused by free radicals and delaying photo-aging processes.
We only sell in bulk : MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities :
- Natural oil with a characteristic, slightly fruity aroma.
- Strengthens sun protection.
- It is a strong antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, thus protecting against photoaging of the skin.
- It has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, promotes healing and soothing of sun erythema.
- It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, it also has a positive effect on oily and acne-prone skin.
- It brightens discolorations and stain marks.
- It improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, increases hydration and elasticity of the skin, improves its protective abilities and sebaceous glands.
- It promotes penetration of active ingredients into the skin.