Cold Press Pumpkin seed oil is used for prostatic hyperplasia, atherosclerosis, urinary tract diseases and bladder diseases. It is invaluable in the fight against pathogens, as it helps remove parasites from the body. In addition, it improves metabolism and regulates hormonal metabolism. It goes perfectly with cheese, ideal for salads, vegetables, soups, sandwiches and desserts. It is used in cosmetics to accelerate wound healing and irritation. It is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive, vascular, flaky, cracking, mature and dry skin. Moisturizes and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and accelerates regeneration, making it easier to fight breakouts. It also supports anti-cellulite treatments. As a hair conditioner, it gives them shine and cares for the ends. When applied directly to the skin, it may slightly stain it, so it is recommended to dilute it earlier or combine with other light oil.
Dermatological and cosmetic activity of Squalene in Cucurbita Pepo has valuable properties, has antibacterial, antifungal properties, delays the aging process, works against free radicals, reduces wrinkles, stretch marks and scars. The unsaturated fatty acids are the main component of the skin’s lipid mantle. EFAs are not produced by our body, therefore they must be supplied from the outside in food or on the skin in the form of appropriate cosmetic preparations. The use of products rich in fatty acids is necessary to maintain healthy and properly moisturized skin.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Has a dark green color and a nutty smell and taste, may slightly stain the skin.
- It is used for prostatic hyperplasia, atherosclerosis, urinary tract diseases and bladder diseases.
- It fights against pathogens, it helps remove parasites from the body.
- It improves metabolism and regulates hormonal metabolism.
- Suggested concentration in cosmetics : 5%-85%.
- It is recommended to dilute it earlier or combine with other light oil.
- Not resistant to high temperatures, do not heat above 65ºC.
- It is recommended for the care of dry, mature and damaged skin.
- Has a beneficial effect on hair growth and healthy skin, because it contains vitamin E.
- It contains fatty acids: linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid and vitamins E, K and A.
- It is gentle and easily absorbed through the skin.
- Helps with hair falling out.