Cold Press Pomegranate Seed Oil the main components are fatty acids: saturated, monounsaturated, umbilical acid (41%), similar to the conjugated linoleic acid CLA, also called super CLA. Noteworthy are also such oil components as: phytosterols (0.4-0.6%), with a predominance of beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol and campesterol, phytoestrogens (genistein, daidzein, coumestans), steroid estrogens – 17-alpha estradiol (0.3 %) and estrone gamma-tocopherol polyphenols – (0.015%).
Flavonoids and linoleic acid inhibit the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes and prostaglandins, hence the need to use the oil in inflammatory skin diseases such as acne or as a healing aid. When applied externally, pomegranate oil stimulates the division of keratinocytes and thickens the epidermis, as well as inhibits the formation of new blood vessels, which makes it also suitable for people with rosacea (rosacea). Even at a concentration of 5%, it significantly reduces the formation of skin tumors. Estrogens and phytoestrogens have a firming effect and shallow fine lines.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Has an antioxidant effect, i.e. protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Activates skin regeneration processes and accelerates the healing of irritations.
- Moisturizes, increases skin elasticity and firmness.
- Mourishes and revitalizes tired and prematurely aging skin.
- Supports the healing of acne inflammation.
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone.