Cold Press Plum seed oil has a unique almond aroma, due to its aroma and taste is appreciated and popular in Italian and French cuisines, where it is used as an addition to fruit desserts, salads, sauces and fish dishes. Prunus Domestica is an excellent carrier of liposoluble active substances (e.g. Q10) contained in cosmetic preparations.
Plum seed oil is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids, which are a natural component of the skin’s lipid coating. Deficiency of fatty acids in the skin is manifested by weakening of the skin’s protective barrier, slowed healing process, dry skin, wrinkling and flabby skin, dermatosis, flaking, inflammation, increased susceptibility to blackheads and eczema and frequent irritation and redness of the skin. Due to its high oleic acid content, is one of the light oils that are quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a feeling of greasiness and viscosity.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a unique almond aroma, yellow colour. Does not cause skin colouring.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- It is recommended for the care of dry, mature and damaged skin,
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties,
- It is used as a light and quickly absorbed aromatic base oil for body and face massage,
- Regenerates damaged skin and nails.
- It is used as a supplement to increase the absorption of active ingredients.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.