Cold Press Silybum Marianum oil is well absorbed. It has an antiallergic and anti-inflammatory effect, increases resistance to infections, stimulates regeneration of epithelium and connective tissue. It accelerates healing of wounds, burns, frostbites, inhibits degenerative changes and keratosis of sebaceous glands, prevents plugging of sebaceous gland outlets, has an anti epidermal effect.
Consumption of Milk thistle oil will help to lighten spots that have already appeared and will prevent the appearance of new ones. To enhance the effect, it is also beneficial to apply it to the skin. Thistle oil also contains polyunsaturated linoleic acid (about 59%), which moisturizes and regenerates the skin, normalizes sebum secretion and reduces discoloration.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a natural scent.
- It has a very neutral taste with a barely noticeable bitterness and a yellow-brown colour.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- Can be easily used both internally and externally: directly on the skin, hair and nails.
- It improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Contains a silymarin, that help to lighten dark spots on the skeen.
- It has an antioxidant and UV-absorbing effect, protecting against free radicals and the sun.
- Moisturizes and regenerates the skin, normalizes sebum secretion and reduces discoloration.
- Regenerates damaged skin.
- It is used as a supplement.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.