Cold Press Linseed oil is used as an additive to body oils, intended for oily, cracked skin prone to inflammation. Applied on the skin has an anti-inflammatory, softening and anti-itch effect; it stimulates regeneration processes of dermis and epidermis, softens scabs, accelerates healing of burns, decubitus ulcers, ulcers, abscesses. It works against the creation of blackheads. Excellent for skin and lip care.
The main components of linseed oil are triglycerides of unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic, linoleic and oleic and saturated: palmitic and stearic. Thanks to cold pressing, linseed oil, apart from fatty acid triglycerides, also contains biologically active ingredients such as vitamin E (the so-called “youth vitamin”), β-carotene, lutein and plastochromanol-8.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Can be easily used both internally and externally: directly on the skin, hair and nails.
- It improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Contains a silymarin, that help to lighten dark spots on the skeen.
- It has an antioxidant and UV-absorbing effect, protecting against free radicals and the sun.
- Moisturizes and regenerates the skin, normalizes sebum secretion and reduces discoloration.
- Regenerates damaged skin.
- It is used as a supplement.
- It is recommended for dry, damaged, prone to splitting hair.