Cold pressed lingonberry seed oil, thanks to its high content of EFA, antioxidants in the form of vitamin E and phytosterols in the form of beta-sitosterol, shows outstanding nutritional, immunostimulant, anti-allergic, regenerative and anti-aging effects. It has a beneficial effect on the structure and appearance of the skin, which becomes more elastic and obtains a nicer colour, and all types of irritation and inflammation (psoriasis, AD, eczema) are alleviated.
Vaccinium vitis-idaea seed oil belongs to a new, interesting group of oils obtained from berry fruit seeds. These are valuable oils for cosmetic and food use. Strawberry seed oil is known for its rich and unique content of valuable nutrients in the form of antioxidants and essential, mainly polyunsaturated fatty acids including linoleic acid belonging to the omega-6 family, which prevent water loss from the skin, soothe and soften irritated skin. It also contains a very high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid belonging to the family of omega-3 acids, characterized by a strong anti-inflammatory effect and a very high concentration of natural tocopherols – vitamin E, known as health and youth vitamin and carotenoids – vitamin A.
We sell only in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Lingonberry seed oil application & properties:
- Has rich content of minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium.
- It has a strengthening and nourishing effect on the scalp and hair.
- Suggested concentration: 2%-100%.
- Natural oil with a unique and very pleasant fruity aroma, yellowish brown colour. Does not cause skin colouring.
- A strong antioxidant, protects against free radicals, thus also against photoaging of the skin.
- Has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, promotes healing and soothing of sun erythema.
- Has an antiseptic and slightly brightening effect.
- Improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, increases hydration and elasticity of the skin, improves its protective abilities and sebaceous glands.
- Promotes penetration into the skin of active ingredients naturally present in oil, as well as those added in formulations with the use of blackberry oil.