Dermatological and cosmetic activity of EFA in Cannabis Sativa is related to the possibility of building them into the structures of intercellular cement, which results in the skin becoming more elastic, improves its barrier functions against harmful environmental factors (pollution, UV), reduces TEWL and as a result improves epidermis hydration and increases the production of anti-inflammatory factors.
Cold Press Hemp seed oil is easily absorbed by the skin, is characterized by good spreadability and lack of excessive greasiness after application. Thanks to the high content of linoleic acid it influences the increased permeability of the epidermis and shows the ability of deep penetration of tissues, which makes it a perfect carrier of repair and rejuvenating substances, such as plant extracts or essential oils. Thanks to its rich content of amino acids. Hemp seed oil has also a beneficial effect on the scalp and hair. The applied conditioners make hair shinier and easier to comb.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a distinct brown colour a herbal scent. Does not cause skin colouring.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- Recommended for all skin types, also very well tolerated by oily, acne-prone, mixed and polluted skin.
- It has an anti-inflammatory, healing, regulating and strongly moisturizing effect.
- Suitable for skin irritated e.g. after peeling with acids or retinoids, as a soothing and conducive treatment for regeneration and formation of new, healthy epidermis.
- It is also recommended for hair and nails care and moisturizing.
- It can also be used on the eye area, neck, décolletage and the whole body.