Fig seed oil cold pressed can be used for the care of all skin types. It significantly moisturizes, nourishes the skin and slows down the aging process, because it fights free radicals. Due to the high content of EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), i.e. Omega 3, but also the “vitamin of youth” E is an excellent antioxidant.
Fig oil obtained from dried fig seeds is a very valuable oil also because of the wealth of substances with anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties. It contains healing and regenerating phytosterols and tocopherols. In addition, it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, mainly omega-6, i.e. linoleic acid. It also contains a high dose of vitamin E in the form of a tocopherol complex. The richness of such diverse and valuable compounds as well as the versatility and effectiveness of action (including extremely strong antioxidant properties) make the prickly pear oil one of the “elixirs of youth”.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Fig seed oil application & properties:
- Has a strong anti-wrinkle effect.
- Improves the tension, color and hydration of dry skin;
has an antioxidant effect.
- Strengthens and seals the epidermal lipid barrier, replenishes the deficiencies of fatty components in the skin.
- Increases the skin’s resistance to external factors;
stimulates the natural repair processes of the skin.
- Soothes inflammatory processes and irritations and stimulates skin regeneration.