Cold Press evening primrose oil is extracted from the seeds of the yellow flowers of a plant native to North America and Europe, which open at sunset and close in the morning. The oil from evening primrose seeds contains high amount of omega-6 fatty acids, including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). These compounds possess potent anti-inflammatory properties, which may help treat and prevent acne by reducing skin inflammation and the number of skin cells that cause lesions. It also contains a very high concentration of natural tocopherols – vitamin E, known as health and youth vitamin.
Oenothera biennis oil is known for its high content of omega-6 fatty acids, and tocopherols from vitamin E, thanks to which improves elasticity of the skin and helps effectively in treatment of premenstrual syndrome and its symptoms such as depression, bloating and irritability. In foods and dietary supplements, the oil is used as a source of essential fatty acids. Evening Primrose seed oil helps in skin smoothness by improving its: moisture, elasticity firmness and fatigue resistance.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Evening primrose oil application & properties:
- Rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, including GLA.
- Helps acne by reducing skin inflammation.
- Improves elasticity of the skin.
- Can help to treat eczema.
- Source of tocopherol (form of vitamin E).
- Effective in treating premenstrual syndrome.
- Helps to go through menopause.
- In manufacturing, the oil is used in production of soaps and cosmetics.
- Can be used for production of dietary supplements.