Cold Press blackcurrant seed oil contains a high concentration of GLA and stearidic acid. These are the ingredients responsible for the healing and soothing effect of the oil. People with skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, seborrhoea, acne, dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, chronic dry skin have too low a level of unsaturated fatty acids in the skin, including often a complete lack of GLA. Therefore, these acids must be supplied both internally in the form of supplements and externally to the skin.
Blackcurrant seed oil is also a rich source of antioxidants, including anthocyanins, which are responsible for the dark colour of the oil and act as natural sunscreens. The oil is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy film. After application, the skin is wonderfully soft and smooth. Rises Nigrum enhances our immune system, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, is used in creams and ointments for sportsmen and sportswomen.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Suggested concentration in cosmetics formulas: 1%-100%.
- Has a characteristic, slightly fruity aroma and dark colour. It is used in cosmetics for wealth of active ingredients.
- It contains two unique fatty acids: GLA and SDA.
- Improves the condition of damaged skin, it also has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- Aloso used in care products for regulating the oily skin, recommended also for acne.
- Strengthens the lipid barrier of the epidermis, moisturizes, makes it more elastic and regenerates.
- Has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and healing effect.
- Reduces skin irritation and redness.
- It supports sun protection.
- It can be used for all skin types, as well as for the eye area.
- Recommended for skin problems such as: dermatoses, allergic pimples, psoriasis, seborrhoea, acne, atopic dermatitis, eczema, chronic dry skin.
- Suitable for the care of small children.
- Strengthens blood vessels, recommended also for capillary skin, acne rosacea.