Cold Press blackberry seed oil belongs to a new, interesting group of oils obtained from berry fruit seeds. These are valuable oils for cosmetic and food use. Strawberry seed oil is known for its rich and unique content of valuable nutrients in the form of antioxidants and essential, mainly polyunsaturated fatty acids including linoleic acid belonging to the omega-6 family, which prevent water loss from the skin, soothe and soften irritated skin. It also contains a very high concentration of alpha-linolenic acid belonging to the family of omega-3 acids, characterized by a strong anti-inflammatory effect and a very high concentration of natural tocopherols – vitamin E, known as health and youth vitamin and carotenoids – vitamin A.
Rubus Fruticosus contains a high amount of Unsaturated Fatty Acids (EFAs). EFAs, especially linoleic (Omega-6) and alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3), are the main component of the skin’s lipid mantle. EFAs are not produced by our body, therefore they must be supplied from the outside in food or on the skin in the form of appropriate cosmetic preparations. The use of products rich in fatty acids is necessary to maintain healthy and properly moisturized skin. EFA – linoleic and alpha-linoleic acid play an important role in the proper functioning of dry and oily skin. In addition, both linoleic and alpha-linolenic acids applied to the skin, have a brightening effect and inhibit the production of melanin – a brown skin dye, which, produced in excess under the influence of the sun, causes the formation of irregular discolorations. Lutein is also present in blackberry seed oil.
We only sell in bulk: MOQ 20 liters
Application & Properities
- Natural oil with a unique and very pleasant fruity aroma, dark green colour. Does not cause skin colouring.
- A strong antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, thus protecting against photoaging of the skin.
- Has an anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, promotes healing and soothing of sun erythema.
- Has an antiseptic and slightly brightening effect.
- Improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, increases hydration and elasticity of the skin, improves its protective abilities and sebaceous glands.
- Promotes penetration into the skin of active ingredients naturally present in oil, as well as those added in formulations with the use of blackberry oil.