Cold pressed black cumin seed oil has ingredients that are not found in other vegetable oils, such as: nigellina, nigellimina, nigellon, thymol, carvacol, thymohydroquinone, thymochinone. These compounds are responsible for strong antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiparasitic, antifungal and anti-pigmentation, anti-inflammatory and pro-resistance properties of oil. Nigella Sativa has also unsaturated fatty acids present in the oil are primarily linoleic acid (Omega-6), which improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, as well as causes the regulation of sebaceous glands, unblocking of skin pores and reduction of blackheads.
Nigella Sativa is rich in phytosterols are plant equivalent of sterols found in the skin, which strengthen the lipid barrier of the skin, inhibit water loss, regenerate and have anti-inflammatory effects. There are also minerals, B vitamins, flavonoids and forms of vitamin E with the highest antioxidant effect, i.e. tocotrienols and gamma-tocopherol. Effectively helps in case of acne lesions, psoriasis or rosacea, as well as helps to heal skin damage and prevents scarring. Research has shown that this oil works even against the resistant staphylococcus aureus.
We sell only in bulk: MOQ 25 kg
Black cumin seed oil application & properties:
- Natural oil with a herbal scent, characteristic of a nigella sativa. Does not cause skin colouring.
- Suggested concentration: 5%-100%.
- It is recommended for irritated skin e.g. after peeling with acids or retinoids, as a soothing and conducive to regeneration and formation of new, healthy epidermis.
- It is also recommended in intensive regenerating preparations for mature and damaged skin.
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties,
- It is used as a treatment reducing scars and fresh stretch marks.
- Regenerates damaged skin and nails.
- It is used as a healing and soothing agent for redness, irritation, pain and itching in case of wounds and skin damage, inflammation of the skin, after sunburn, insect bites.
- It is recommended in case of problems with discoloration and vitiligo.
- Recommended for the care of oily, acne-prone, mixed, polluted skin – promotes the healing of eczemas, prevents the creation of blackheads, soothes inflammation, reduces acne scars.
- It can also be used on the eye area, neck, décolletage and the whole body.